Affects Version/s: 3.1.8
Fix Version/s: None
The reagents and reagent kits used for analyses need to be captured to track potential defective batches or stocks
Earlier, https://jira.bikalabs.com/browse/HEALTH-365, this specification was arrived at, requiring edits for the ACCEL project:
- Kit usage are Configured via Analysis Services and their Methods in the LIMS set-up
Each method requiring a Kit, is set up with its (multiple) Kits, looked up from the Products table in Inventory Management, delimited to types of Reagent kits only. Analysis Services inherit the Kits via the Methods assigned to them. The Kit information is displayed on the AS
- Kit data are captured per Worksheet
Allow for multiple Kits per Worksheet.
- Attributes to capture
- These can all be looked up from the Stock Items table in Inventory Management
The lookup's contents are limited to Stock Items of the type Reagent Kits complying with that specified for the Analyses via their Analysis Service and Method configurations. The Stock Items table contains only items that are in stock.
- The Kit Information is referenced by / written to each individual Analysis and displayed in context on AR views
- The Kit information is not included on COAs