After much code improvements, testing and retesting, our recent production upload succeeded to 98%, when the configuration items listed below were attacked manually rather.
Was big multi-disciplinary set, Food, Environment, Sport Drugs and a little Pharma, e.g 2500 ASs and full state food regulations as Analysis Specifications.
It also means, sadly but like always with the *_load setup data _*operation, the improvements will stay stuck until we have have to import the next lab’s. These will already be useful to new users. Thanks Mike Metcalfe, Inus Scheepers, and lab managers for le beeg effort.
Wrt to protocol, how do we pass the baton for making better-but-not-perfect code available?
Biggest improvements were
- Identifying all AS children objects uniquely op AS Keyword rather than Title
- Improved error logging etc
In order of priority:
- Removing redundant columns from the XLSX should not make the scripts fail, see https://jira.bikalabs.com/browse/CAN-70
- AS Default Instrument
- Client Billing address
- Worksheet Template Controls on the Layout tab
- Storage location Description
Address was uploaded as the Title