Three types of Invoices are to be re-factored for the Senaite code base
- Periodic Statements
- Sample Invoice per individual sample,
- Batch Invoices
We only cover the first here:
Labmanager users compile periodic invoice staements in Bika, say monthly or weekly, that can then be printed or exported.
- The user selects a start and end date
- A Statement includes 1 detail line per Sample verified in the selected period
- The detail lines contain data like Sample ID, Sample Type, Clients Sample ID (CSID), Date Received, Date Verified, Price
- All applicable are hyperlinked to their corresponding pages in the LIMS
- Once the statement batch completed, authorised users can drill down on each, say to handle queries.
- and Print individual statements, or the whole batch
- Export the batrch of statements in a format set up in the LIMS configured, in this case Xero, later also Solis, Quickbooks, Pastel and ERPs