I strongly propose we go with the hidden rows of the coded names indicating Field Values directly below them, as per annotated sheet 'Bika Dairy online at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AmDgYmMe5yoM3uOtvkpSzZu14pRYrXBmoTBkaPlTuUE, rows 1, 4 and 7. Soem code can be harvested from Bika Water and Cannabis' bulk imports that work like this
1. I managed to successfully import the Vet Name and email address in the cc email fields, see Bulk 11.CSV.
1.1 The Vet has to be a Verifier and not a Client contact, but he has to restricted to the Patients at his clients only, like a Client Contact. Leave as is for now, we could experiment with assigning Client Contact Verification authorisation
1.2. We really only need the Vet name, the system could look the email address up. Not now, but user friendliness is key for the completing the spreadsheet
2. New requirement. Herd Read from the first Physical address line as per https://jira.bikalabs.com/browse/LIMS-3108
We can really only appropriate Sampling Date here from the old format...
1. We need to use Samples' Client Reference field for the Patient ID
2. Until we do a 2 tier Sample structure, the value read in the *Sample Point *column, must be concatenated with the Patient ID, separated by full stop to make up the Sample Point on the DB. E.g Cow 15006's sample points are on each quarter of its udder, thus becoming 15006.RB, 15006.RF, 15006.LB etc.
3. Sample Time is required and since Spreadsheet date time pickers are clumsy, more so in the field, we used a separate column wit 10 minute interval look-up successfully before
4. Sampler is required
5. As is Container (NB - not Container Type as in older versions)
6. and Preservation